We have an Educational Psychological Department where we work in different areas connected to the learning and development process of our pupils:
Garbiñe Etxebarria E-mail
getxebarria @colegioirlandesas.com ADVISOR Ainhoa BarrenetxeaE-mail firstname.lastname@example.org Schedule
9.30 h A 16.30h
- Vocational guidance, which consists in offering individual advice, in 4th Year Secondary school and 2nd Year Baccalaureate, on the best choice pupils can make as regards their academic and professional life, taking their strengths and qualities into consideration.
- Identification of the pupils’ strengths and personalities thanks to a regular monitoring process at the end of every stage in Primary and Secondary Education.
- Cooperation with the group of teachers to detect, as soon as possible, educational difficulties and learning problems. Realisation of individual Psycho-Pedagogical assessment. Intervention and/or diversion programs and their subsequent monitoring processes, as well as the appropriate support in case any treatment is required.
- Individual support and advice to families about any action regarding their children in a personal, academic and professional field. In this way, we favour a close relationship between families and school, which is essential for our pupils’ comprehensive development.
- Coordination and support to the tutorial work carried out at school – with the help of external specialists when needed – adjusting the different topics to the needs we observe in each group, stage and academic level. Support to educational innovative actions.
- Support to pupils with special educational needs, always aiming to achieve their total integration at school. Management of requests for material and human resources. Creation and implementations of Individualized Education Programs, Educational Reinforcement and Resource Room.